In the field of Particle Design / Particle Engineering we have many years of cooperation with specific partners (Jesalis Pharma GmbH »»), and have built an extensive know-how in technologies for physical conditioning. Thus we can focus on optimal bioavailability of ingredients and specifically improve their galenic processing in accordance with customer requirements.
Our forte is in the development of efficient final step procedures in order to selectively constitute crystal structures and particle size distributions. Our long-standing experience combined with utilization of modern technical equipment ensures we are in a position to guarantee a fast and thorough development of final-finishing processes including the creation of the required analytical data, reports and regulatory documentation.
Our extensive experience means we have expert solutions in many areas of final-finishing processes.
Here are some of the possible applications:
- specifically designed particle development according to requirements for dosage, release and stability,
- selection of optimal polymorphic design,
- active pharmaceutical ingredients and compounds for pulmonary application with specific particle size distributions,
- micro-particles of difficult-to-micronize ingredients (hydrates, esters, low-melting substances…),
- compounds of active substances and auxiliaries for dissolution and permeation enhancement,
- low and ultra-low dose formulations,
- formation of amorphous active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Together with our partners, we ensure reliable process control and analytics, which include analytical assessment of polymorphism, crystallinity and polymorphic purity as well as nano-particle and micro-particle systems.
Here are some examples of technologies and processes:
- spray drying.